eMPPT solar charge controller is multi-stage Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT) photovoltaic battery charge controller with our own technology.It's main topology adopts in Buck conversion circuit,and uses MCU to adjust the solar panels working point intelligently in order to make the solar panels output its maximum power.When the circumstances change,the working point of solar panels deviate from the maximum power point,MCU will adjust the solar panels working point based on MPPT calculation to make the solar panels back to the maximum power point again.Compared with PWM controller,MPPT controller can increase the output power of solar panels by 5%~30%.The output power increasing proportion is affected by the factors such as solar panels property,humidity and ligh intensity.The controller uses wall-mount installing. Connecting terminal makes the wiring area bigger and wiring loss less.
1. DSP processors architecture ensures high speed and performance;
2. MPPT efficiency>99%,peak conversion efficiency>98%;
3. 12V/24V/36V/48V auto work;
4. PV input:75V or 125V max.;
5. Four-stages charging mode;
6. Protection: PV array short circuit,PV reverse polarity,Battery reverse,Polarity,Over charging,Output short circuit;
7. LCD display.